We have summarised the most important details below in order to assist you in making your holiday with us as pleasant as possible.
We recommend taking out European travel insurance.
The insurance offers coverage in the event that you, as an insured customer, cannot begin your holiday or you have to cut it short:,
- because you have a high temperature, even if a later test result is negative or you tested positive for COVID-19 without showing any symptoms.
- because you develop COVID-19 symptoms.
- because a close relative or a person living in the same household becomes ill with COVID-19 and your presence is urgently required.
- because a close relative in the common household is sick with COVID-19 and you therefore have to go into quarantine.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email, phone or in person.
You can cancel free of charge 50 days before arrival.
From 50 days to 1 week before arrival, we charge 70% of the travel price.
If you cancel within the last week before arrival, we will charge 90% of the travel price.
We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance via www.europäische.at .
- All surfaces of the rooms and the apartment are disinfected before arrival.
- Surfaces such as handrails in the staircase, door handles, front door, ... are disinfected several times a day.
- The disinfectant dispenser is located in the entrance area.
- As long as the Covid measures are active, access to Kardona is only possible for registered house guests.
- Online check-in is recommended.